Westside Natural Health Clinic, LLC
(This page and the blog are regularly updated.)
- Follow CDC guidelines for preventing spread.
- Refer to the blog for updates (menu)
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
If you have any of the above symptoms get medical attention immediately.
- Most will have mild cases and recover fully, however:
- Do not wait until you have a cough!
- What we have learned from China is that those patients whose lungs were addressed before lung symptoms arose did the best.
- With the prolonged indoor isolation do take vitamin D; get outdoors to your balcony or parks (maintaining proper distance).
- Maintain good health hygeine and keep your lungs strong and healthy:
- Daily deep breathing exercises and cleansing breaths: (breathe in fully, blow out strongly)
- Sip warm water with honey and onion juice or lemon juice; peppermint tea; or other herbs you may have that act as expectorants (help flush excess mucus out of the lungs). These will not hurt if you do not have a lung condition and will help if you do.
- Maintain healthy indoor air: open windows for a few minutes a few days each week to blow in fresh air. Avoid use of strong scents, smoking, etc.
- Eat steamed orange vegetables 2-3x/day: carrots, squash, pumpkin, yams.**
- Eat steamed dark leafy vegetables 2-3x/day: spinach, kale, collards
- Use antiseptic foods/spices liberally in your cooking: onions, garlic horseradish, cayenne, sage, thyme, oregano, etc.
- Take herbs (recommended by your health care provider) that strengthen the immune system and lungs particularly.
- Maintain good BMs (2-3x/day) (Important for lung health.)
- Qi gong and acupressure for lungs and immunity: https://www.springforestqigong.com/master-chunyi-lin
If you are confused as to what your symptoms are, contact your health provider.
Click the 'blog' item in the menu for more info. and updates.
Watch the above video for reminders of good health practices.
**Nutrients. 2017 Apr; 9(4): 341.
Published online 2017 Mar 29. doi: 10.3390/nu9040341
Effects of Fruit and Vegetable Consumption on Risk of Asthma, Wheezing and Immune Responses;Banafshe Hosseini,1
The Westside Natural Health Clinic
The 12 Elixirs
is available at:
(All content of this website is for historical and educational purposes only. If you have a health problem, see a qualified health care provider. It is assumed that if you utilize any of the recommendations presented herein that you do so with a basic modicum of common sense and that you agree to take full responsibility for your actions.)
Click on 'Table of Contents' for excerpts.
All good medicine,